Searching Data (enter text to Search)

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Swimming Sports

On Wednesday I went to the North Otago swimming sports. I had qualified for Freestyle, Backstroke  and the relay. But like the total idiot I sometimes am, I accidentally brought my board shorts, which slowed me down by about two seconds per race. I came 6th equal with Jacob
(http://jdfowler.blogspot.co.nz/) in the whole grade for freestyle and wasn't sure in my heat. In backstroke I came 8 in my whole grade after Jacob and last in my heat. Overall I did pretty well in the individual races. I then had the relay for ages 12+ with some other people in my class. We came 5th in the relay. The last two grades won their relays, and overall St Joseph's did really well in the NOs. My highlight was being chosen in the relay over Jacob. It was a good day with a good outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment